joey's weekly tangle challenge #133

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.


**********************************************************************************
This week's challenge is another
Finish my Tile challenge.


I have started the tile with the tangle
in the bottom corner.

There are a few variations of this tangle
for those of you completing
this challenge as a monotangle
like Audrie has been doing.

If you are are using tiles and can't overlap the tangle
then feel free to keep it within the border.

Have a great week with lots of time for tangling!
~ joey ~
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Thank´s for such a nice pattern or is it a tangleation! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed my tile for this week's challenge, it flowed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge. As usual, I did a monotangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Joey Pinterest will only come up as an app for me today so I can't leave a URL for my Tangle :(. Not sure what the problem is I did get a URL last night for the Diva Challenge but today Trudi's Tangles will only come up on the app. If they changed their policy that might be it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, finally got it to work by opening in another tab.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~